I come to know about your site from my friend and when i came here i come to know that a lot of information waiting for me…..
Nike Air Royal Mid VT on www. nicetick.com/nike-air-royal-mid-vt-blue-molded-leather-club-purple.html
This work around Common companies (ComCom) is provided here for helping you in both:
- How to decentralize human systems , in general, and
- How to gain from the real commercial world by founding/joining/interacting-with ComCom, in practice.
ComCom of which $d=1$ are structured exactly like States in the constitution of its citizens.
The bigger is the $d$ of a ComCom the more its approach is of (still) own what You share in it, so then
- when you share what you (still) own your benefit is (still) bind with your responsibly (to share),
- which in return let the others similarly sharing with to trust you more for the Common Dependencies they have with you.
- since the Private and the Common shareholders of ComCom are instantly affected from the same share price of any ComCom
- and since the $1-d$ of the private shareholders in ComCom is to be calculated in regard to the value of its target market and its advantage over its competitors in that market
- the Individual Dependencies being so natural to the compressional world are embedded into the ComCom also for the benefit of its Common shareholders
- hence the balance between both type of Dependencies (the Individual and the Common) correlates to the desired $d$ of a ComCom.
In other words, if a ComCom accumulates its worth by attracting its Common shareholders for arising the value of its Private shares, then its Common shareholders are instantly benefiting from the value being raised and then when the investors join a ComCom as Private shareholders, then the ones have a place in it (of which maximum is $1-d$) but never can swallow it all, since any investors serve only as middleman between the company and its power producers and between the company and its clients.
Keeping ComCom as are defined by the 6 points is valuable as a standard for comparison and transparency between all the ComCom together with all the Private companies,
- due to their 3 dimensional factor of $d$, $t$ and $c$ (together forming their 1 dimensional factor of $v=(d*t )/c$, which is valid only in the case of ComCom) and in addition to (and sometimes even more significant than) the traditional factors of any company, being
- its resources (the have),
- the volume of its target market (the want)
- and its advantage over its competitors in that market (the can).
We live in an Era of shared contents (i.e. the Web 2.0/social-networking and in general the notion of sharing) and in this context the structure of ComCom is useful for
- attracting clients tending to become more loyal, more bringing other clients, better informing about their wishes, if are also its (Common) shareholders; and/or
- attracting developers, researchers and/or artists which even by contributing to such company can become owner of the company.
This in general leads to the required initial/continuing investment be dramatically reduced and/or to the target market be dramatically gained, for companies based upon contents produced by individuals being developers, researchers and/or artists, where each such company completely or partly open or close its source being their works.
The choice to form/join/interact-with ComCom over the Private ones is also a political, social and environmental one, since
- The more $d$ and $c$ are bigger the more the Common Dependencies in the company are effective and its structure tend to be more stable ;
- The more of the market is of ComCom of which $d$ is bigger the less the ownership over the market CAN EVEN BE centralized.
- The centralization of ownership over the market enable only few to achieve any benefit from
- increasing corruption scales everywhere in the globe
- the measure for health of economy being the increase of consumption fueling the claimant changes by human.
- War and Foreign affairs benefiting land owning
In other world if you position yourself only against over centralization of the market you have very few enemies (some strong families - but no more) to fight against and your position then is with all the others, in any place with any color etc. (that is what Common Dependencies are all about.)
~~Page's End!~~ Ignore ads by installing adblockplus.